VILLA RENTAL CURACAO
Are you thinking
about spending a holiday in
the Caribbean and maybe renting a house on Curacao?
Are you looking for a well-equipped, well situated and professionally managed villa, apartment or house
for rent for your stay on the island? Look no further! Villa Rental Curacao will help you find the perfect
place for your stay on Curacao!
Villa Rental Curacao (VRC) was founded by a party with many years of experience in the real estate business on Curacao on one hand, as well as in the hopitality industry on the other. VRC offers a wide range of quality holiday rentals that are privately owned. Not only do we organise the rent for our customers in a full-service manor, we also provide hospitality, management and maintenance of these holiday villas. So you, as our customer, can be assured of a carefree stay in a great, clean and well maintained property!
Our range of properties offers a variety of luxurious, self-catered holiday accommodations for 2 up to 12 people. We offer exclusive accommodation which has a more than complete, luxurious interior. Next to that the villas have attractive, well looked after outdoor areas, often with private pool. So you will find your holidays every need. Virtually all of our holiday homes are free standing, large and offer privacy. Are you travelling with kids? Most of ourl villas and apartments offer basic child-friendly facilities such as childrens beds, chairs and toys. Some even offer a series of kids DVDs!
From the minute of arrival until the moment of departure, our staff at VRC will be at your service. Would you like us to take you to your holiday accommodation? We are happy to offer you our transfer services. Upon arrival, one of our employees will then be awaiting you at the airport. Have you booked a rental car and want to pick it up at the airport? Our representative will await you at your villa and show you around in the accommodation and its surroundings. During your stay, our staff will be happy to advise and assist you in every way we can. We will do our very best to make your stay on Curacao a memorable one!
Terms & conditions:
More detailed information regarding our terms and conditions can be found below. If you cannot find the answer to your question below or have any other query, please contact us by using the contact form.
You can use the availability
calendar of the villa of your choice (check the homepage to find your favorite option), to see if
the desired period of time is available. If so, you can request an estimation
or make a reservation at the bottom of the page. After receiving the estimation,
you may take an option, which, of course is free of charge. The duration of the
option may vary. Usually, a period of one week is agreed. The accommodation
will not be rented to anyone else during this period without giving you notice.
If during the time of your option a reservation request is being made for the
same period as your option, you will be informed. You will then still have the
opportunity to make your reservation final within 24 hours.
If you want to make a reservation, you will receive an invoice and a rental agreement. It contains all payment details. The payment due is split into two parts:
- a downpayment as confirmation of your booking, due within 10 days.
- a final payment due 30 days before your arrival.
If you make a reservation, but the payments are not received in time without due cause, we will cancel the reservation and we are forced to charge you for the cancellation. For more information, please refer to our 'Payment details'.
We have no fixed arrival or departure dates, but (in principle) a minimum
stay of 7 consecutive nights is, depending on the season, required.
On arrival, your accommodation is available to you as of 14.00 hours. On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the property no later than 09.00 hours, so cleaning for the next tenant can be arranged. If the booking calendar allows it, you can book a late check-out for the day of departure at a small additional fee. For more details, please refer to 'Conditions & payment'.
The prices (in € Euro) mentioned in the tables are mostly per season,
bedroom and per day. This means the property is entirely at your own disposal,
but you only pay for the number of bedrooms you are using. In most cases, you
get to choose the bedroom of your liking upon arrival. After that, the other
bedrooms will be locked. In most cases, a cot can be placed in the bedroom of the parents upon request, free
of charge, if available. More cots are available for a small fee, upon request.
- Minimum stay of 7 consecutive nights.
- In July and August, many owners request a minimum stay of 14 nights.
- In the period around Christmas, a minimum stay of 10 nights applies.
All prices are excluding the local government's tourist tax (7%).
- A deposit of 50% of the rent of the accommodation is due within 10
days after confirmation is received.
- The second and final payment consists of 50% of the rent of the property, any other costs, as well as the specified deposit. This has to be received by us or the owner no later than 4 weeks before your arrival in Curacao.
The security deposit varies per property, but is mostly € 500,- per booking and is due with the second payment. Your deposit will be returned to you approx. 14 days after your departure, withholding any costs for additional electricity consumption and any possible damages.
Changes in the number of booked rooms can be made up to 24 hours upon arrival and will not be considered as a (partial) cancellation.
Unfortunately we cannot give refunds if your travel party, partially or entirely, decides to vacate the property before the agreed date of departure.
If you need to cancel your confirmed reservation, a cancellation fee will be applied. If we are able to rent out the accommodation for the same time period, your cancellation fee will be (partially) reimbursed:
- full new rental: administration fee of € 100,-.
- partial new rental: administration fee of € 100,- plus the difference in original and new booking sum.
- no new rental: 100% of rent is due.
To avoid uncomfortable and unwanted situations, please take note of some 'house rules'.
- During your stay, please always consider the (local) residents of the area around the accommodation.
- Without prior notice of the owner and / or the property manager, organising crowdy festivities and parties on the property is not allowed.
- Non-registered guests are not allowed to stay in the accommodation overnight, unless notified to the property manager or the owner.
- We strongly ask you not to smoke indoors. Even when ashtrays are part of the inventory of some of the accommodations, these are intended for outdoor use. The majority of our guests are non-smokers and they will appreciate your consideration. If we find your party has been smoking inside the house during your stay, we will be forced to charge you for extra cleaning costs. These costs will be deducted from your deposit.
The renter is liable for all damages to the property and it's furniture, pool and / or garden, which were caused by him or his party directly or indirectly (negligence), during the entire rental period. Damages should always be reported to the property manager immediately, even if the renter can restore or repair the damaged item. Without consultation of the property manager, repairs may not be done by the renters themselves. There will be no charge for damages adding up to a total of € 25,-.
The property and its contains are insured against the usual risks and under
normal conditions. Goods and properties of the renter are not covered by this
insurance. We strongly recommend arranging an adequate travel insurance.
Owner and property manager cannot be held responsible nor liable for:
- temporary malfunction of equipment in and around the property;
- temporary failure in power or water supply;
- theft, damage or loss during the rental of the accommodation;
- accidents in and around the property;
- supremacy of any kind;
- obvious errors made by the renter of any nature whatsoever;
- construction activities and other nuisance outside of the rented accommodation and property.
If you still have any questions regarding renting a villa in Curacao with Villa Rental Curacao, please do not hesitate to let us know, using the contact form. We will reply to your message as soon as possible.